StatCounter

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Kudos to R.L. Winston Rod Co.!



Ever wonder what would happen if you broke your Winston fly-rod? Rest easy my friend. I mailed my 10 year old 8'9" 5-piece Winston LT-4wt fly-rod to the Twin Bridges, Montana company on July 31,2009 to repair a broken tip section. I felt like a young mother sending her first-born off to the first day of kindergarten! Anyhow, the rod came back yesterday August 24, 2009 via UPS. The new rod tip is absolutely flawless! Not only was the cool green color of the rod matched exactly but the tip fits the ferrule perfectly. The new tip has the rod's serial number on it and Winston even replaced the worn O-ring on the tube. I was charged a $50 shipping and handling fee.

Winston's rod repair service is a high quality operation worthy of the rods themselves. I am one happy camper! I can't wait to get back on the water with this rod and catch more trout like the one below. Thank you Winston!

http://www.winstonrods.com/pdf/LT01KudoAwardFRR.pdf

No comments: